Slow Cooker Enchilada Dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and garlic. Drain. Stir in soup.
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and spread about ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker. Then add in ⅓ of the beef mixture. Drizzle about ¼ cup of enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Repeat the layering twice. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting for about 4 – 5 hours. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
*The recipe I was given for this called for corn tortillas to be in the recipe. It was not good this way at all. I am not sure if it was because we don’t care for corn tortillas or if they were mushy or what the problem was. However, everything else was awesome, so we are making it next time with the tortillas not mixed in. We will put the mixture in the tortillas instead.