This giveaway is over. The winners are Shannon, Janet F, Carol, Checkers, and Nancy. Congrats!
Marie Callender’s product line of frozen pies consists of frozen “Ready to Bake” fruit pies as well as “Thaw and Serve” pies, and I recently tried both. I have one word for you: Yum. I personally don’t do a lot of baking from scratch (if you hadn’t noticed yet), and pies like these allow my family a great dessert with little work for me (and what mom wouldn’t enjoy that?). The Ready to Bake pie we tried was the Cherry one. Granted, it was a not as good as homemade. However, it was a very close second. We finished off that pie in one sitting which goes to show you how great it tasted. The Thaw and Serve pie I tried (notice I say I because, well, I didn’t share it. It’s that good.) was the I Y Chocolate Cream Pie. Yum just doesn’t describe how good it is. I personally love chocolate, and this will definitely satisfy that craving. Just talking about this pie makes me want to go get another piece.
Ok, now that I am back from my snack, I have arranged for 5 of you to win a Marie Callender’s certificates that can be redeemed for one fruit pie, pie shell, cream pie or 2 lb. cobbler. Here’s what you need to do:
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know which kind of Marie Callender Pie you’d like to try.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away Marie Callenders Piesmarie-callenders-frozen-pies-review-and-giveaway
3. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end August 20, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST.