Let Cooking Planit INSPIRE you, help you SHOP, and lower your holiday stress levels by handling the COOKING specifics for you this Thanksgiving. We think about making cooking simple, everyday.
A light and robust salad that’s just sweet enough to appeal to all tastes.
click the image to try this tasty and health salad on cooking planit’s site
- Cut the stalks and bottom end off the fennel, then cut in half from top to bottom. Remove the core, then lay each half flat and slice thinly crosswise. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the green apple around the core, then slice thinly. Add to the bowl of fennel.
- Mix together honey and apple cider vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle the olive oil in, while whisking continuously, to create the honey vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle the dressing over the apples and fennel.
- Place the arugula in the bowl with the apple and fennel. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Transfer the arugula, green apple and fennel salad with honey vinaigrette to a serving bowl or dinner plates. Ready to eat!