Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1¼ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix chicken and ½ cup of the enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.