- Polish leather shoes with a destringed banana peel. Buff with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Remove warts by rubbing them with the inside of a banana peel every night for several weeks.
- Deter aphids by burying dried up or cut up banana peels a few inches deep around rosebushes.
- Nourish skin with a mashed medium sized banana combined with a quarter cup plain yogurt and 2 tbsps honey to make a mask. Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Wipe houseplant leaves with the inside of a banana peel to remove dirt and leave a shine.
- Rub scraped knees with the inside of a banana peel to promote healing.
27 Jun | 2010
posted by 1 Comment