Sponsored by Tomoson.comThis giveaway is now over. The winner is Denise B. Congrats!
” alt=”" width=”240″ height=”180″ align=”left” />Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves are wraps for cupcakes that transform standard cupcakes into virtually anything. Their decorative self-adhesive cupcake wrappers instantly transform cupcakes into popcorn tubs, gumball machine, sushi, and ice cream cones. Their wraps are resistant to grease and oily substances, are earth friendly, and wipe clean if things get a bit messy in the kitchen! They have over 70 designs/themes to pick from, and they can personalize and customize them for you. Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves have been featured on Rachel Ray Magazine, and they are proud winners of the Most Innovative Exhibitor Award at the 2010 July CA Gift Show in Los Angeles.
Now, how easy are these to use? Madison and I made muffins yesterday (with cupcake sleeves on them). It was a great snow day project. The Roundabout easily goes on. Madison was able to put it on the muffin that is in this picture. She is 7. If she can do it, anyone can. I loved that my directions included how to make frosting so you can frost the top to look like a bun! Even though we didn’t do that, Madison loved these! They are soooo cute!
Since these are so easy to use and cute too, I’ve arranged for one of my lucky readers to get some of their own! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to the Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves and tell me which one you’d like! There are 70 to choose from, so there is definitely one for everyone!
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end Feb. 18th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.