This giveaway is now over. The winner is Bunny. Congrats!
I am a fan of Pillsbury products which is why I was excited to try some products from their Simply line. This line of dough contains zero grams trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors or flavors. It is super easy to make (open the container and put into your oven) that my husband even managed to make the Rustic French Bread without any help from me! What surprised me more than that was that this bread tastes homemade. I never would have guessed that this came from a can! It is literally that good. The bread just melted in our mouthes, and I can’t imagine getting any other kind of french bread now. It is really that good! The biscuits were just as good too.
Since we loved these products, I want you to try it out yourself. I’ve arranged for one lucky ready to received a Pillsbury Prize Pack that will include a jar of honey, spreader, cutting board, and basket. Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me your favorite Pillsbury product!
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end December 22nd, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.