I recently was given the opportunity to try out the Ionic Fridge Air Purifier. The first thing that I noticed from using it was the my fridge smelled fresh. I can say that this definitely eliminates food odors. It also kills bacteria, reduces food spoilage, and prevents mildew. It also sterilizes your fridge once every hour. Best of all, there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 90 days. It is also completely silent.
Since my family loves our so much, I have arranged for one lucky reader to get one of their own! Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me why you need this for your fridge!
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end December 26th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.