I love Pizza Hut. When I heard they were coming out with the Premium Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese Tuscani Pasta, I knew we had to try it. This did not disappoint. The rotini pasta is covered with an awesome chedder cheese sauce. That is then topped with more cheese and bacon. An order of the Premium Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese is about 3 pounds and should feed a family of four. It also comes with 5 breadsticks. This dinner is quite affordable too — it is only $12.99! Everyone at my house truly like it. I like how cheesy it was, my husband loved the bacon topping, Will (my one year old) could actually feed this to himself, and Madison (my four year old) just thought the whole thing was “super yummy in my tummy”.
Interested in trying this at your house? I have been the opportunity to give not one, not two, but 3 certificates to my readers to try the Premium Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese Tuscani Pasta. What do you have to do to win this?
Each one of these things will give you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know why you would like to try this or why you like Pizza Hut.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end Sept. 17, 2008 at 8:00 PM CST and is for US residents only.