Cheesy Italian Chicken Bake
Recipe Type: Dinner
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 1 pkg chicken breast tenders (we cubed ours to make it easier for the kids)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Into a glass baking pan, spread 1 cup of tomato paste. Add in chicken and spoon remaining pasta sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 – 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and chicken is pink in the center. While that is cooking, make spaghetti like you normally do.
- Serve chicken and sauce over the spaghetti.
What it looks like when it comes out of the oven:
What it looks like over spaghetti:
(I would add some spices in next time)