Recipe Type: Dinner
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (we actually pulled out 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts when we made it)
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese cubed
- 1 jar salsa (8 oz)
- 8 (6 inch) tortillas
- 12 oz Velveeta Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread, cut up
- 1/4 cup milk
- Stir chicken, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup of salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted. Then spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla (we just eyeballed this) and roll the tortillas up.
- Place them seam side down in a lightly greased 12×8 inch baking pan.
- Stir the Velveeta cheese and milk in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the tortillas and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Pour remaining salsa over the tortillas.