Speedy Ravioli Bake
- 2 packages (9 oz each) refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
- 1 jar (25 oz) chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat over to 400 degrees F.
- Cook ravioli as directed on the packaging. Drain and set aside.
- In same saucepan, mix pasta sauce and basil. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until heated. Stir in ravioli.
- Pour into ungreased 13×9 glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.