- 3 1/2 cups of bow tie pasta
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or milk)
- 1 can of tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2 qt casserole dish lightly with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain.
- Combine soup, sour cream, pasta, and tuna. Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake until bubbly (about 25-35 minutes).