Sweet and Sour Chicken Nuggets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 20 frozen breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 bag Green Giant Create A Meal! frozen sweet and sour stirfry meal starter
- 1 pkg chicken flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 cup of water
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the chicken nuggets and cook 4 – 5 minutes stirring and turning occasionally until heated through. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Wipe skillet clean. Now, add frozen sauce and vegetables from the meal starter. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Crumble ramen noodles. Stir noodles, seasoning packet from the soup, and water into the vegetable mixture. Cover and cook 4 – 5 minutes stirring occasionally until vegetable and noodles are tender.
- Take the chicken nuggets and place them on top.