- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian blend cheese
- 2 packages of pepperoni slices (3 1/2 oz each)
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package and drain.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray 12×8 (I only have a 8X8 so I used that instead) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In saucepan, mix pizza sauce and tomatoes. Cook until throughly heated. In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce mixture in bottom of baking dish. Arrange 3 cooked noodles over the sauce. Spoon and spread half of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1 cup sauce mixture, 1/3 each of the pepperoni slices. Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining noodles, sauce mixture, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni slices.
- Bake uncovered 30 – 35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.