Pizza By The Yard
- 1 bag frozen Italian meatballs (about 32)
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, place meatballs and microwave 3 minutes. Cut meatballs in half and return to bowl. Stir in sauce. Cover with wax paper. Microwave for 6-8 minutes or until hot.
- Set oven to broil. Cut bread in half crosswise. Then cut each in half lengthwise making 4 pieces. Place bread, cut side up, on a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon hot meatballs and sauce evenly onto bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4-6 inches fro heat 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.