This easy to make recipe is a big hit in my house!
Skillet Pizza Potatoes
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag frozen potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cook sausage until no longer pink. Stir in pepperoni and cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, water, and potatoes. Cover and cook 10 – 15 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.