Pizza Breadstick Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 5 tbsps of diced onions (I personally use less since I am not a huge onion fan)
- 1 jar chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1 box (10.6 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated Parmesan breadsticks with garlic
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12×8 (2 qt) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in pepperoni, onions, and pasta sauce. Cook until boiling.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle. Spread garlic mixture from the box evenly over the dough. Separate dough into 10 breadsticks. Cut each breadstick into 3 crosswise pieces.
- Pour ground beef mixture into baking dish. Spread dough pieces evenly over hot ground beef mixture.
- Bake 15 – 18 minutes or until topping is golden brown and no longer doughy. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.