I love when I find a product that we can use on several items and in recipes. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce is one of those products. Not only can you use it in recipes such at meatloaf (more on that later), but you can use it on steak, hamburgers, pork, and chicken. Personally, I am a ketchup person, but I may have found my ketchup replacement.
My husband made their meatloaf recipe the first night we had this. I don’t normally care for meatloaf at all, so I wasn’t thrilled to be trying this sauce on something like that. However, I was impressed. The meatloaf was not dry, and it was awesome. Not once did I feel the need to dip it in ketchup. My kids even asked for seconds! My husband wanted to know if there were more recipes we could try! It is just as good on steaks and hamburgers too.
Country Bob has several other products you can try also: BBQ Sauce, Seasoning Salt, and Spice All Purpose Sauce. If they are as good as the All Purpose Sauce, then these are winners too! Now, their product is good, but how about their site? I love that too. It is super easy to navigate. You can easily find recipes to try and retail locations close to your house besides a ton of other stuff. I found several local grocery stores by me that carry this besides the one I normally go to. If you check out their online store, all of their products have free shipping! If you are looking for a present, they have a cookbook and gift pack that would work out great!
Now, because I liked this product so much, I asked if I would be able to give a couple of my readers a chance to try this. Of course, they said yes! So Country Bob’s will be sending 2 lucky readers 2 bottles of their All Purpose Sauce. What do you have to do to win this?
1. Leave a comment on this post. Check out Country Bob’s site and tell me what recipe you would like to try. One comment please and let me know everything you did on that comment. If you don’t list a feature, you are not eligible to win.
2. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
3. Vote for this post on other social media sites. One extra entry for each social media site you vote for this on. (I’ll be adding some links to make this especially easy for you to vote — Digg, Propeller, Reddit, Mixx, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Entreview)
4. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your Twitter name in your comment.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
This contest will run from now till August 27th at 8 PM CST. It is for US residents only. Good luck!