This is an easy to make slow cooker recipe. My slow cooker tends to cook warm, so once I added the rice, I had add more water than what the recipe calls for. Next time, I think I would add another can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- In a slow cooker place chicken. Top with soup, mushrooms, and water. Stir to mix and spread evenly over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 – 5 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, stir thawed vegetables and rice into the chicken mixture. Cover and cook on low for another 10-15 minutes or until the rice is done. Salt and pepper to taste.