This is a quick easy to make recipe. This works well when you don’t have a lot of time to make dinner!
Tuna Noodle Skillet
- 3 1/2 cups of mini penne noodles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 jar chopped pimientos, drained
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on the box. While they are cooking, place celery and water in a skillet and cover. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the noodles are done, stir the noodles and the remaining ingredients and into the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.