This is a very easy to make recipe!
- 2 Macaroni & Cheese boxes
- 1 can pizza sauce (14 oz)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz pepperoni
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F. Cook noodles. Drain and put noodles in a 9×13 baking dish. Stir in pizza sauce, powdered cheese packets from the macaroni and cheese mix, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, pepperoni and any other pizza topping that you like. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.