This is an easy to make slow cooker recipe that you can make in the morning and have for dinner!
Tortellini: Slow Cooker Style
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 (9 oz) package of refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini (or whatever flavor you’d like)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef and Italian sausage and drain. Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, and tomatoes in a slow cook. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on low or until the tortellini is tender.