What better way to show the world that you are true foodies than to write notes on your very own foodie stationary? Blue Egg Photography has some of the best food photography out there. The paper these cards are made with good heavy card stock. They scream quality to you! The pictures are so good and so realistic that my 15 month old son keeps trying to eat the cards. I will be honest, I almost hate to use these cards, because they are so pretty.
If you want to impress your family and friends, you definitely need to get a pack of these for yourself. You can order them one by one or just get a 12 pack of them. The 12 pack has all 8 photos in there randomly (so you will have some repeats. However, each pack is chosen randomly, so you won’t get the same ones each time! This stationary also comes with the envelopes and is packaged in a clear gift box. This is certainly perfect for any foodies out there.
Blue Egg Photography has been so kind that they are giving me the opportunity to give away one of these gift boxes to one of my readers! I know you all want these, so here is what you have to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know which picture you like best. Click here to see all the designs.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end October 13, 2008 at 8:00 PM CST and is for US and Canadian residents only.