Food Fights is a great book that talks about the food issues most of use have at our dinner tables each and every day. It is about which battles are worth fighting over and which are not. It also has some great advice on what to do with certain behaviors like thowing food. There is even a section about the 5 second rule! As a parent, this is must read.
Sounds like something you’d be interested in? Well, I have a copy that I will be giving away to one of my lucky readers! What do you have to do?
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know why you would want this book.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end November 16, 2008 at 11:59 PM CST and is for US residents only.