We were so hungry when I made this easy to make slow cooker that I forgot to take pictures!
Slow Cooker Round Steak
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lbs boneless round steak
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
- Place the potatoes, onion, and carrots into the slow cooker. Cut the steak into six pieces and place meat on top of the vegetables. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, soup, and water. Then pour the mixture over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 – 10 hours.