Now, I have been slacking with my recipes on here, but I am hoping to get my butt into gear and get some more easy to make recipes for you all. These pork chops are both good and easy to make. I have to thank Kraft Foods for the recipe (even though I have made some changes to it).
- 4 pork chops
- 1 16 oz pkg frozen vegetables
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup shredded park skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat a skillet sprayed with cooking oil. Add you pork chops and vegetables. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the bottoms of the pork chops are browned. Turn the pork chops over.
- Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with the dressing. Now, cover everything with the diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for about 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Before serving, sprinkle with cheese.