This is an easy to make recipe. However, it does need a couple of tweaks. This was the first time for us to make this recipe, and I would definitely not add as much beef broth. It was super good, but very soupy. Besides that, this is an excellent recipe that I got from the Kraft Foods website.
- 1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) beef broth
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 24 oz of frozen ravioli (you can use fresh also)
- 1 cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Combine spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, broth, and dressing in a 13×9 backing dish. Add ravioli and toss to coat. Cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Remove foil and stir. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.