This contest is over. The winner is Michelle. Congrats!
Every so often a product comes out that I seriously don’t know how I lived without it. The SmartShopper is that product for me. I can’t tell you how many times I have been working on a shopping list to have it disappear to who knows where. Then I have to restart my list, and I have no idea what was on there. I also have had my list walk off with little children who are trying to help (even though they don’t know how to read and write). Now, if you have kids, you all know what I am talking about. However, the SmartShopper really is my answer to this. The SmartShopper is an automated grocery organizer that allows you to add items to your shopping list by simply speaking into it. Yes, it is seriously that easy. You can edit and customize your SmartShopper using the easy-to-read LED display, and SmartShopper will automatically sort your items alphabetically. Now, there are 2,500 things already listed in here that are categorized. There is going to be something you need that isn’t listed. No problem. You can easily add your custom entries. The best part: when you are ready to go grocery shopping, hit the button that says print. It will print you your list printed out into categories! You have no idea how much time this saves me. I use to make my list and then rewrite it that way! You can also wall mount this or stick it on your refrigerator (which is what I did). I literally just walk around the kitchen and figure out what we need. I hit record, say the item, select the item it thinks I said, and then repeat. That’s it! Now, if you are interested in purchasing a SmartShopper can use the exclusive code LM12398 until December 31 to receive $5 off your order. Also, all orders placed between now and December 31 will receive free ground shipping (although be sure to order before December 18, if you want the SmartShopper by Christmas).
Now, if you’d like to win one of these for yourself (or someone else), here’s what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know what feature the SmartShopper has that you love.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end December 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM CST and is for US residents only.