When it is just me and the kids, I tend not to take pictures. I have a hard time getting everyone situated and that is just what happened with this recipe. Now, this is a recipe you can definitely customize to what you want. I am going to list this easy to make recipe the way I made it. However, next time I will be adding some diced tomatoes to this and possibly some ricotta cheese too.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 2/3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of Italian Dressing
- 12 lasagna noodles (broken into quarters)
- 1 cup shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add in garlic, spaghetti sauce, water, and dressing. Bring this to a boil and then stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium low and cover. Cook 10 – 15 minutes or until your noodles are tender. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover again and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.