This easy to make recipe was given to me by Corrin from over at Oh Hey. It makes 12 servings, so don’t freak out too much about the amounts of the ingredients! If you’d like one of your recipes listed here, please send an email to lisacookingblogATgmail.com!
- 12 tbs Canola Oil
- 1 1/3 cup Popcorn
- 1 lb Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 lbs. Butter
- Salt as needed
- Heat Canola Oil in a large pot, pop popcorn, set aside in large bowl.
- Fry bacon until crispy, reserving rendered fat.
- Puree cooked bacon and rendered bacon fat with melted butter. Toss popcorn with bacon butter, season with salt, and serve.
- Reblog this post [with Zemanta]