This contest is over. The winners are Lori, Cori Westphal, and Janet F. Congrats!
Now, when the pizza delivery guy is on a first name basis with you, you may order pizza a tad too much (we won’t name names here). Plus, anyone who follows me on Twitter knows that we order pizza a few times a month (since for some reason I feel the need to tweet it and amazingly I often have several tweet conversations about it every time). We were super excited to find out that Pizza Hut is now offering a healthier pizza, and we were happy to try it.
What can say? It is delicious. Since this pizza was actually good for me, I was sure that I wasn’t going to like it. However, I was surprised. It actually tastes really good! I never would have thought that it was actually good for me. The Natural is topped with a sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes and all-natural mozzarella cheese. There are no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Each slice of pizza contains 8 grams of whole grains which we all can use more of. We didn’t have any pizza left over after ordering this for our family. It was a huge hit.
Now, I know you are wondering how expensive this pizza has to be. Usually things that are good for you, well, they tend to be really expensive. However, The Natural isn’t. A one-topping medium The Natural pizza is $9.99. The Natural Rustica recipe, which includes sliced all-natural Rustica sausage, fire roasted red peppers and marinated Roma tomatoes is $11.99. You can also have the pizza with or without whatever toppings your family wants.
Now, if you still aren’t sure if you are ordering one of these tonight for dinner, I am been given 3 gift certificates to give away to my lucky readers, so you too can enjoy The Natural. Here’s what you need to do:
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know why you want to try The Natural.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
RT @blm03 is giving away The Natural pizza from Pizza Hut! http://urlbrief.com/42cd08
3. Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 additional entries:
I’ve added a new way to subscribe to this blog. Click on the Mobile Updates in my sidebar and subscribe to my blog that way. Let me know if you’ve done so, and you’ll have ten more entries for this contest!
Good luck! This contest will end January 30, 2008 at 8:00 PM CST and is for US residents only.