I don’t have a picture of this easy to make recipe due to my husband not being home for dinner. It is too hard to find the camera when you are trying to feed 2 hungry kids. However, it was yummy.
Pizza Hot Dish
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups noodles
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add the remaining ingredients (except the noodles) and simmer for 15 minutes. Add water if it gets too thick.
- Cook noodles, drains, and rinse.
- Layer noodles, sauce, cheese to cover ending with the cheese layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes or until heated through.