This easy to make recipe is super yummy and uses ingredients you have around your house. It cooks up pretty quick too.
Skillet Chicken & Veggies Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg frozen mixed vegetable thawed
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Mix dressing and garlic in skillet and cook on medium heat for about a minute. Add chicken and season with 3/4 tsp of the basil and pepper. Cook 4 – 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add vegetables and sprinkle with remaining basil. Cook 2 – 3 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Sprinkle with the cheese.