This giveaway is now over. The winners are Mary DeBorde and Venus. Congrats!
In April 2009, Baskin Robbins started making Hard Candy, and my household is loving it. I never knew a piece of hard candy could taste as good as eating ice cream (which for me is great since I am lactose intolerant and can’t eat ice cream!). We tried the Cookies N Cream and Mint Chocolate Chip flavors, and they are so good as the ice cream. It was very hard to stop at one candy. The retail price is $1.99 for a 2.75 oz bag and is worth every cent! Now, if they come out with plain chocolate, I may have died and gone to heaven.
Now, I know that you are all salivating and want some of these for yourself. I have arranged for 2 lucky winners to try some of this awesome candy. Here’s what you need to do:
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell me your favorite flavor of ice cream.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
RT @blm03 is giving away Baskin Robbins Hard Candy!
3. Stumble this post.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end June 5, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST and is for US residents only.