Italian Pasta Bake
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Brown the sausage and onion. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Heat to boiling and reduce heat. Cook 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and add in cooked pasta. Stir and then pour into baking dish.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray and place sprayed side down on the baking dish. Bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered 5-10 minutes.