- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- Heat over to 350 degrees. Cook and drain pasta as directed on the package. Set aside.
- Cook sausage and onion until browned. Drain and stir in oregano and Cajun seasoning.
- Stir sausage mixture into pasta. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased 2 qt casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake 50 – 60 minutes.