This giveaway is now over. Tawnda is winner. Congrats!
Do you like candy? Who doesn’t? Wonka has a new candy you have to try called Wonka Gummies. They are made with natural ingredients and 25% real fruit juice. There are two varieties. First, there are the Puckerooms. They are sour (which didn’t stop my children from stuffing as many in their mouths as possible). They are also mushroom-shaped and come in Cherry, Lemon-Orange, and Grape flavors. The second variety are the Sluggles. These are classic gummy candies. These are shaped like slugs, bugs and snails and come in Orange, Grape, Lemon, and Strawberry flavors.
My kids absolutely loved these. They literally could not shove them in their mouths fast enough! I thought the sour taste of the Puckerooms might turn them off, but I swear they liked the sour ones the best! I personally liked the Sluggles better myself. Now, I know you want to try these, so I have arrange to give away a purple WONKA hat filled with Sluggles and Puckerooms.
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell me your favorite Wonka product!
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
RT @blm03 is giving away a purple WONKA hat filled with Sluggles and Puckerooms!wonkas-gummies-review-and-giveaway
3. Stumble this post or add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (worth one entry per site)
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end August 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST and is for US residents only.