Bow Ties and Pesto Chicken
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (though you could probably use any cream soup)
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce (I used 4 1/2 oz container myself)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned.
- Add the soup, pesto sauce, and milk. Bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low for 5 minutes. Stir in drained pasta and heat through.