This giveaway is now over. The winners are Jeanne, Alicia Webster, Rose Red, Dddiva, and Monique Rizzo
Bill and I recently tried the Claim Jumper Frozen meals. Sometimes it’s just us needing to eat, and quick and easy is the way to go. Bill’s biggest complaint on most microwave dinners is that they just aren’t filling. He’s a big guy, and he eats alot. However, he didn’t have that complaint when he tried some of the Claim Jumper Meals with me. It has been a while since I had a frozen dinner, and I just recalled tasteless dinners. Needless to say, Claim Jumper has completely changed my mind on that! These meals were really good. I loved the potatoes in the Chicken Fried Steak. My favorite meal has to be the Cheese Ravioli Parmigiana with the Spaghetti and Meatballs a close second (I’m a pasta girl). These meals were super easy to make, and I can honestly say that they are the best microwave meals I think I’ve had.
Hungry yet? If so, I’ve arranged for 5 of you to get a certificate valid for one retail product of Claim Jumpers, which includes appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Here’s what you need to do:
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Check out the Claim Jumper site and let me know what product you’d like to try.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away Claim Jumper Mealsclaim-jumper-meals-review-and-giveaway
3. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end August 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST.