This giveaway is now over. The winners are Jennifer Jozwiak, Yvonne Butler, and Carol. Congrats!
My kids love cookies. Actually, mom likes cookies too; she just doesn’t like all the work that is involved with making them. However, Pillsbury has once again come to my rescue with their new line of cookies. My family and I tried them last night, and I have one word for you: Yum. Seriously yum. I like quick and easy, and these refrigerated cookies were just that. You literally open the bag, stick them in the oven, and 12 minutes later you have your cookie goodness. It is that easy. Best of all, they are good, and they are good for you. These cookies are made with ingredients you’ve heard of like flour, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. You’ll recognize the ingredients on the label. The cookies also have no trans fats, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. The packaging is pretty uncomplicated too — just white with a picture of the cookie on it. It actually sticks out a bit at the grocery store, because it is so plain.
These new cookies are available in both chocolate chip and peanut butter. They make a great snack (and even a breakfast, but we won’t tell anyone about that, right?). I’ve arranged with Pillsbury to give 3 of my lucky readers a Pillsbury tote bag. Each tote bag has two coupons in it that entitle you to a free package of Pillsbury Simply . . . Refrigerated Cookie Dough. (Now, if you can’t wait after looking at those yummy pictures, click here and get a coupon for them!
Each one of these gives you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. What is your favorite thing about these cookies? Is it the flavors? The fact they use ingredients you can actually pronounce the names of?
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
Enter to win Pillsbury Simply Cookies and a Tote Bag from @blm03 https://lisacooking.com/2009/08/16/pillsbury-simply-refrigerated-cookie-dough-review-and-giveaway/
3. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end August 30, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST.