This giveaway is now over. The winners are JMom, Jessica, Lisa G., Elizabeth, tina reynolds, Carla, Carol, Kathy Pease, Janet F, amied027, Debbi R! Congrats!
I am always looking for snacks that are good for my kids. Sometimes that is easier to find than others. However, Sunsweet Philippine Pineapple fits the bill for us. Sunsweet recently added Philippine Pineapple, a new premium product, to its dried fruit line. The surprising thing about this is that it’s so sweet, juicy, and sticky. It’s hard to believe that it’s actually dried fruit. The pineapple for this fruit is actually grown in the Philippine’s at elevations of 2,000 to 3,000 ft. This makes the pineapple have more moisture since the temperatures are cooler there (and you can definitely tell!). The great things about these (besides their great taste) is that they are in a bag that you can easily throw into your purse. The pieces were a tad big for Will (so we just tore them apart), but Madison was great with them.
Some tasty serving suggestions you could do with this include:
- Put a bag in your desk drawer for a easy, guiltless sweet snack
- Mix with coconut and nuts for a sweet, tropical treat
- Pair with tart Greek-style yogurt for a delicious kick-start to the day
Since I know I have a lot of readers who would love to try this, I have arranged for 10 lucky readers to get a Sunsweet prize pack! Each prize pack contains a Sunsweet reusable shopping bag (I have one, and it is awesome) along with a VIP coupon which is good for any Sunsweet product, up to a value of $5.50!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Check out the Sunsweet site and tell me which product you’d use your coupon on!
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
Enter to win Sunsweet Prize Pack from @blm03 https://lisacooking.com/2009/08/17/sunsweet-philippine-pineapple-review-and-giveaway/
3. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end August 31, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST.