I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nancy’s Appetizers and received 2 coupons to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.
In this busy holiday season, we can always use a helping hand. A great way to do that is to use products like Nancy’s Appetizers. I personally love items that look like I could have made them (and taste like that too!) I’ll be honest, I’m a fan of deli spirals. It’s like eating a sandwich as a snack! Plus, they make a great appetizer too (and I know, because I serve them at every party we have). If left to my own devices, I could probably eat a whole box myself (though let’s not tell anyone that). From my experience, people love them too. Nancy also has quiche, mushroom turnovers, and crab cakes. Have I made you hungry yet?
If so (and I know you are), I’ve got a coupon for one lucky winner to try some Nancy’s Appetizers out themselves. Here’s what I need you to do:
Check out the Nancy‘s website and tell me what you’d like to try out.
These will give you additional entries:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
Enter to win a Nancy’s Appetizer from @blm03 https://lisacooking.com/2009/12/21/nancys-appetizers-giveaway/
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add blm03 to any of your Twitter lists.
5. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end Jan 4th, 2009 at 12:00 PM CST.