This giveaway is now over. The winner is Benita. Congrats!
I hate to admit it, but we are a chip loving family especially Bill and Will. I swear that these two have not met a chip they didn’t like. When I was asked to try the new Risotto chips, I knew I couldn’t turn it down!
Risotto Chips are a healthier for you snacking option. They are made from Arborio rice flour, risotto, whole grain corn flour, and sesame seeds. They are lightly seasoned with natural herbs and spices. They also are all natural and gluten free. Each serving offers 11 grams of whole grains. They come in three flavors:
- Spicy Marinara – Tomato, onion, green pepper, and red pepper
- Parmesan & Roasted Garlic
- Sea Salt
What we found nice about these chips is that you can eat them alone. You don’t need a dip for them, because they have plenty of flavor on their own. Our favorite flavor is the Spicy Marinara chips. That being said, they all have great taste, and it’s nice to know that my family is eating healthier alternative. You can find these Risotto chips in the deli section at your local grocery store.
Since we like them so much, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to get a bag for themselves to try. Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me which flavor you’d like to try.
These will give you additional entries:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. If you want, use something like this:
Win a bag of Risotto Chips from @blm03 https://lisacooking.com/2010/02/02/risotto-chips-review-and-giveaway/
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
Each one of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add blm03 to any of your Twitter lists.
5. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end Feb 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM CST.