This giveaway is now over. The winner is Shannon. Congrats!
I know I’m not the only one who craves something sweet for a snack. However, when you are trying to eat a little more healthy there aren’t a lot of choices out there for you. That being said, I have found the product out there that definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Nature’s Path granola bars are a organic snack option that you have to try. The granola bars are certified USDA organic and do not contain any artificial preservatives, additives, genetically modified organisms, or synthetic pesticides. They have several flavors to satisfy any craving that you may have:
- Mmmmaple Pecan – made with organic maple syrup, crunchy pecans, and icing
- Berry Strawberry – a mix of organic strawberries and raspberries topped with creamy yogurt
- Lotta Apricotta – dried apricots, roasted almonds, and real yogurt icing
- Sunny Hemp – hempseed, flaxseed, and sunflowers seems with juicy raisins
- Peanut Buddy – Peanut Butter and whole roasted peanuts
- Peanut Choco – crunchy peanuts drizzles with dark chocolate
- Chococonut – dark chocolate chips and a hint of sweet, buttery, nutty coconut
- Pumpkin-n-Spice – Mineral rich roasted pumpkin seeds and Omega-3 rich flaxseeds with a dash of cinnamon
I normally am not a huge fan of granola. That being said I loved the Peanut Choco Granola Bars. I wouldn’t even share that kind with my kids. My kids inhaled the rest. All of our samples were eaten in one morning — that’s how much my family liked these. I often send a granola bar for Madison’s snack at school, and I love that I am able to send her something healthy and good for her.
Since I know you have to be hungry by now, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to receive a months supply of Nature’s Path Granola Bars! Here’s what you need to do (please leave each thing as a separate comment):
Head over to the Nature’s Path site and tell me which flavor you think you’d like to try. (I recommend the Peanut Choco myself but they are all good).
These will give you additional entries:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify and you can get an entry every day that you do this (though make sure you leave a comment so I know you did). If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away a month’s supply of Nature’s Path Granola Bars http://su.pr/2L6Vbt
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
6. Add blm03 to any of your Twitter lists.
7. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Good luck! This contest will end April 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM CST.