- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 1/2 cup angel food cake cubes
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 6 whole fresh strawberries
- Stir together sliced strawberries and sugar into a small bowl. Cover and chill for about an hour. Whisk pudding mix and milk 2 minutes (or until smooth).
- Divide 1 cup cake cubes among 6 parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup chilled strawberry mixture and 3 tbsp pudding. Repeat procedure and layers with the remaining cake cubes, strawberry mixture, and pudding.
- Sprinkle each parfait with 1 tsp almond slices and 1 whole strawberry.