Did you know that April 19th was National Garlic Day? (I know, I’m a tad late on that one!). However, with the new Twilight movie coming out, I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce you to a great set of garlic snacks! We are a garlic family, so these all were a great hit in our house.
New York Style snacks are famous for their authenticity, twice-baked crunch and great taste. Their delicious varieties of garlic flavored snacks include:
- NEW: Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Risotto Chips™ are the first snack to be made with Arborio rice, the star ingredient of risotto, and are gluten-free and all-natural. (My kids actually fought each other over these. They loved them!)
- Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps® are the original New York Style snack — most famous for their hearty crunch! (My husband liked these but he did dip them.)
- Roasted Garlic and Herb Focaccia Sticks™ offer up popular Italian focaccia bread in finger-friendly twice-baked sticks. (We brought these to a party and they were gone instantly. A big hit!)
- Sesame Garlic Crispini® are New York Style’s take on the traditional Mediterranean flatbread found in many of NYC’s fine restaurants.
- Garlic Pita Chips are made from authentic Mediterranean pocket bread and are the perfect any-time snack.
- Garlic Panetini® and Garlic Parmesan Panetini® are oven baked Italian toast slices that make an easy base for your favorite bruschetta recipes and spreads. (All I have to say is bruschetta . . . yum)
New York Style snacks are all-natural and baked, making them perfect for special entertaining occasions or as ‘healthier-for-you’ snacks right out of the bag. My husband loves the garlic flavor, because you can actually taste it! Since these were such a hit in our house, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to get a bag of:
· Garlic Bagel Crisps
· Parmesan & Roasted Garlic Risotto Chips
· Roasted Garlic & Herb Focaccia Sticks
· Garlic Pita Chips
Here’s what you need to do:
I want to know which variety of these snacks you want to try and why!
These will give you additional entries:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify and you can get an entry every day that you do this (though make sure you leave a comment so I know you did). If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away a New York Style Garlic Snacks! http://ow.ly/1Obwh
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add blm03 to any of your Twitter lists.
5. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end June 5th, 2010 at 12:00 PM CST.