This giveaway is now over. The winner is Janet F. Congrats!
Herman’s T’s BBQ sauce was created by Herman T Jones back in the 1950’s and his grandson has recreated the original recipe. However, this isn’t like the BBQ you normally are use to. It is a mix and you add water and ketchup to it! The reason I love this? You can stick to their recipe or you can keep adding ketchup till you get it to taste right to you! It also allows me to say that I made it from scratch 🙂 because well, I kind of did. You are also able to make whatever serving size you need. The original sauce is quite good and the spicy sauce has a little kick to it. I think the spicy would work great on a pulled beef sandwich (I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!).
Since I liked the BBQ sauce, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to also try Herman T’s BBQ sauce. The winner will get a package of the original and a package of the spicy sauce to try. Here’s what you need to do:
Leave a comment on this post and tell me what you like to put BBQ sauce or a recipe you like to put BBQ sauce in!
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify and you can get an entry every day that you do this (though make sure you leave a comment so I know you did). If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away a Herman T’s BBQ Sauce! Enter here: http://ow.ly/2pFGM
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end August 28th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
This post was written for Family Review Network & Herman T’s BBQ Sauce who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest review.