This giveaway is now over. The winner is Nicole Greene. Congrats!
The Safeway family of stores (which includes Dominick’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi’s) is making it simple to give back to your local schools with “2 Ways 2 Earn” cash for your schools with Box Tops for Education and the “10% Goes Back to Schools” program. We collect Box Tops for Madison’s school, so I know how important these programs are for small schools like ours. However, Box Tops is making it even easier this year with four new brands participating in the program: Progresso Soup, Totino’s Pizza, Betty Crocker Cake Mixes and Gold Medal Flour. This year look for the “10% Goes Back to Schools” yellow school bus tags on over 2,000 of your favorite items throughout Safeway from August 11th – September 14th. When you purchase participating products with your Club Card, Safeway will give 10% of the purchase price to the local school of your choice! How awesome is that?
Here’s how it works:
- Check your receipt from August 11 – September 14. The total will be updated each time you shop.
- Beginning on September 18, a redemption code will be printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- Visit backtoschools.escrip.com before October 13 to choose your favorite participating local school, then simply enter your redemption code to make your donation.
To learn more about Box Tops for Education and Safeway’s “10% Goes Back to Schools” program, visit www.2ways2earn.com. And while you’re there, don’t forget to enter the Safeway Bonus Box Tops Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1,000 Bonus Box Tops for the participating school of your choice! Also, check out Box Tops for Education on Facebook today! Visit Box Tops for Education on Facebook to “Like” the program and keep up with the latest news from Box Tops.
School funding all over the country is being cut, and this is a great way to help your local schools out. Since I am all for education, here’s what I have arranged — one lucky reader will get a Box Top Prize Pack! In it, you will find a $25 Safeway gift card (also valid at Dominick’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi’s) that you can use to purchase your favorite Box Tops items, in addition to a Bonus Box Tops certificate with a value of 50 Bonus Box Tops! Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me which Box Top products you would spend your $25 gift card on!
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify and you can get an entry every day that you do this (though make sure you leave a comment so I know you did). If you want, use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away a Box Top Prize Pack that includes a $25 gift card! Enter here: http://ow.ly/2qV9S
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end August 31st, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
The Safeway gift card, Bonus Box Tops certificate, information and giveaway were all given to me from Safeway and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.