This giveaway is now over. The winners are Emma Peel, Jennifer Williams, Viva, Angela, and Kiara. Congrats!
If you are a regular reader here, you’ll know how much my family loves See’s Candies. If you are new here, well, See’s Candies are some of the best candies out there. We have yet to find a candy that we haven’t liked at my house. Everything is made with premium ingredients, and you can tell.
Now, See’s Candies has a great new candy — Black Forest Truffle. The Black Forest Truffle is dark chocolate, tart cherries, and Kirshwasser blended together and then covered with premium dark chocolate. It is yummy. It makes you want more. What more can I say? 🙂 The new flavor will only be sold in See’s shops for $5.25 per 4 ounce box. The quantities are limited and you may only find these in the stores for a couple of weeks!
Since we are such fans of this candy, I have arranged for five lucky readers to get their own gift certificates for a 1 lb of See’s Candies! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to the See’s Candies website. Tell me what kind of candy you’d use your gift certificate on!
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end September 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.